EFT tapping is an fast acting, simple to apply acupressure stress buster that you can learn to weave into your daily life that helps to ease or eliminate physical or emotional problems or to improve performance. You learn to tap on yourself while you briefly focus on whatever emotion, sensation, thought, memory or problem you want to alter. It is being used worldwide by millions of people including professionals in healthcare, education, business and sports. It is also suitable for use with children and animals. This simple but effective self help technique reduces stress, suffering and limitations. It is a leading- edge therapy method, a multi-purpose breakthrough that has amazing results. Please view the many testimonials here on our site.
EFT is like acupuncture however instead of needles being used you tap on key release meridian points on your body while you focus briefly on the issue you want to change. The basic EFT process takes about 30 seconds and you repeat it until the difficulty has reduced or is gone. It is gentle, non-invasive and often work quickly for people of any ages and even for animals. Although EFT contains 48 techniques, most people only use one or two.
EFT does not cure any condition or diagnose. It aims to simply relieve stress around conditions to support improvement.
While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage, and thus practitioners and the public must take complete responsibility for their use of it. There is no guarantee that you will get results equivalent to cases presented here. Read More
EFT experience demonstrates that as you quickly lose stress from an issue, you find yourself changing your mind for the better. When a specific stress has dissolved, you will spontaneously have a more constructive point of view: a cognitive shift.
Many EFT results happen so fast they are called ‘one-minute wonders’, for example, when a person goes from anger to peace immediately — or ‘one-session wonders’ in, say, a case where a lifelong phobia disappears in an hour or less. More complex problems such as addictions, depression, sustained abuse, serious physical problems, etc. usually take more persistence and EFT experience for improvement through the removal of stress, yet victories happen along the way.
Overall, this energy health method is typically much faster than we’re used to. Even EFT beginners tend to start with a success rate of 50%, while EFT practitioners expect a success rate in the 90% range.
Emotions and Your Body
New medical and psychological research is revealing some startling facts about all of us. Studies show just how, for example, persistent blaming, angry and unhappy attitudes — however justified – impact negatively on your health, and how healed attitudes support your health. We all carry years of emotional baggage (unhealed emotions and memories) in our minds, hearts and bodies, from our life experiences.
- The new biology, for example, demonstrates specifically how, moment by moment, your thoughts and your emotions have been affecting your body cells, both biochemically and electrically, all your life. (‘The Biology of Belief’ by Dr. Bruce Lipton.)
- Your thoughts and emotions are even constantly switching many of your genes on or off, according to the new scientific discipline of epigenetics. (‘The Genie in Your Genes’ by Dr. Dawson Church.)
What can you use EFT for, to help yourself and others?
- Physical Relief - Chronic pain, and many other health issues. Read the amazing client stories.
- Emotional Healing & Trauma Clearing - Phobias, Fears, Trauma. Read the amazing client stories
- Performance Issues Top athletes and business owners are discovering EFT internationally. Read the amazing client stories
Some of the reasons why EFT is unique
- It is self-help if you want that – and/or you can have EFT practitioner help
- Often works fast
- Easy to learn and use
- Has a high success rate
- Has healed conditions that conventional therapies can’t
- Has healed conditions that other methods take much longer to affect
- Typically painless, even on traumas and addictions
- Can heal old problems as easily as new
- Addresses a huge variety of issues It speeds physical recovery
- Boosts performance abilities
- Has no negative side effects
- Needs no drugs or equipment
- Can be conducted over the phone or on Skype worldwide
- Typically lasting when carried out thoroughly
- Applicable in business, sports, education as well as in healthcare.
Where does EFT come from?
U.S.A. Stanford-trained engineer Gary Craig developed EFT in the mid-1990s out of three main sources:
- Kinesiology, developed by chiropractor Dr. George Goodheart and psychiatrist Dr. John Diamond
- Thought Field Therapy, developed by psychologist Dr. Roger Callahan
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming, developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder
From 1995 to 2009 Gary made EFT freely available on the internet through his website. Since Gary retired, much material from his world centre website lives on at www.eftuniverse.com, in the care of U.S.A. science author Dr. Dawson Church and his team. Gary’s new website is www.emofree.com
EFT lifts the healing bar
Frequent successes from this DIY energy health approach are radically changing expectations in the healing field around the world. EFT is a leader in a new group of energy healthcare techniques, developed in the 1990s. Many health professionals, including doctors, psychologists and some psychiatrists, add a little EFT to their skills. Millions of lay people get results that are just as effective, and minimise daily stresses.
Dr. Deepak Chopra, author of 50 books and named in Time Magazine as one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the 20th century says, “EFT offers great healing benefits.”
Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of the new biology groundbreaker The Biology of Belief says, “EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behaviour.”
Dr. Norm Shealy, founding president of the American Holistic Medicine Association says, ”By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too.”
Please consult your doctor on medical matters.
How can these results be possible?
Science is asking how this is possible. On the world centre EFT website www.eftuniverse.com you can find a list of scientific studies already done on EFT, although it’s a new modality. Major studies are under way with large institutions in the U.S.A.
Anyone who has been around the competent use of EFT for even a few weeks has surely seen many instances where dramatic progress has been made on both the physical and emotional levels without any conventional methods being used.
Many of these results completely violate the beliefs inherent in the Western healing sciences. For example, how is it possible, under conventional Western definitions…
- for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder to fade completely without psychiatric drugs?
- for many lifelong phobias to vanish fast?
- for addictive cravings to be quenched in moments?
- for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to disappear without the normally prescribed surgery?
- for Lactose Intolerance to vanish even though the patient is not supposed to have the enzymes necessary to digest milk products?
- for migraine headaches to fade (often permanently and often in moments) without any form of drugs whatsoever?
Yet EFT-ers perform these “miracles” daily…as well as hundreds more. Our website is full of such evidence.
Of course, it does sound hard to believe! Yet the more you learn about EFT, the more you’ll realise that EFT gets results that are often astounding. So you may get them too. EFT’s success rate is so high, it’s well worth a try. Countless people have moved through a natural skepticism into demonstrating EFT results for themselves.
Start by booking a session today where you can see what to do, have your questions answered, learn some extra tips, while at the same time you are guided to work through any personal issues. Book Now
Not yet ready to start? That is ok join our mailing list and get the FREE Tapping Primer
"Start Learning EFT Right Now."