A new way to help your frightened pet recover quickly from terror is through a simple acupressure technique that works for us humans. It’s called Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT tapping), and you do it by briefly tapping on your own or another’s body and focussing your thoughts.
Whether you have:
- a kitten trembling in your hands,
- a dog terrified of thunderstorms,
- or a horse that has survived abuse but keeps rearing —
know that there are people around the world beaming with relief because their pets have been helped to permanently let go of their suffering, probably in minutes. Whatever that relevant trauma was, EFT tapping has neutralised its effects.
Owners can apply tapping technique
In many cases pet owners themselves have learned and applied the basic skill of EFT tapping. If the pet is too small – upset – unwilling — dangerous for physical tapping, EFT has an adjustment for that..
Here are a few cases reported by EFT founder Gary Craig.
• A dog afraid of thunderstorms always paced, panted and drooled throughout the storm – after tapping treatment actually went to sleep during a storm
• A cat that panicked about its owner’s hairdryer and would fly out of the room now ignores it and sleeps through its noise.
• A ‘scaredy-cat’ that would not allow itself to be picked up to be petted allowed 10 minutes of lap petting while it purred.
Are animals like us?
Pet owners won’t be surprised that the reason animals respond to EFT tapping is because animals have a similar neurological system to ours. A neurologists’ conference at Cambridge University recently announced this to the world.
(You may think, surely we all know this by now? Well, at least this officially contradicts the pronouncement of the 17th Century French philosopher Rene Descartes, that animals are actually automata, or mechanical contraptions… )
How does EFT tapping work?
We know that EFT tapping calms the human or animal body’s bioelectrical meridian system, which Chinese medicine, including acupuncture, has utilised for 4,000 years. Harvard Medical School recently found that acupressure– tapping on key points on the body instead of using needles — also soothes the brain’s amygdala, which is involved in the fight-flight-freeze response to danger… actual, remembered, or imagined.
But you don’t have to know biology to use simple EFT tapping to calm the terrors of animals — or of yourself. And EFT tapping has achieved many physical improvements for sick animals too, through dissolving stress.
Applying EFT tapping can put the power to soothe into your own hands.
‘How can I learn EFT tapping?”
FREE GIFT . You can start by signing up for the free gift accompanying Annie’s free monthly EFT newsletter opt-in below: ‘Start Learning EFT Tapping Right Away!’ (mini-ebook)
Then you might:
- purchase Annie’s book ‘Tapping Your Troubles Away with EFT’ on Amazon
- treat yourself to a private EFT/Matrix-
- -with-EFT session with Annie, online anywhere or in person in Adelaide, South Australia
- sign up for some serious life improvement with a Freedom Breakthrough Package
- attend a weekend EFT Certificate training course with Annie in Adelaide, South Australia.